[SPAM]RE: [Ansteorra] The real problem . . . Officers

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Mon May 1 15:57:25 PDT 2006

I don't really think this is a popularity contest. Granted, it can be a bit
more difficult if people don't know you to choose you over someone they are
more familiar with, but I still don't think this is high school.

If you think you're not popular, how have you made yourself known? Do you
volunteer? Do you attend meetings regularly, ask questions and participate?
Do you attend guilds that interest you and actively try to meet people and
make friends?

If your office and duties are not being publicized enough, then make it so.
Post on your email list yourself, ask for time at meetings, or just make
announcements yourself. Don't let the other people's attitudes impose on
your parade. Do your best, you will get noticed.

Faelan