[Ansteorra] advice books

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Mon May 1 17:36:01 PDT 2006

We have actually done that here in the Steppes. There is one book for each
of the three major events we hold.

The biggest problem for us right now is that the book is handed down from
autocrat to autocrat.

I hope that one day we can put these in a format that we can easily pass
around or have online for each to share.

Chiara