[Ansteorra] Bordermarch Baronial

HE Armand de Lacy baron at bordermarch.org
Wed May 3 19:28:43 PDT 2006

Ansteorra, my friends...

  We celebrated the planting season with our Baronial. Bordermarch was blessed with much needed rain in the morning hours. By mid-day we were enjoying the days festivities.
  Many gave to ensure all were comfortable. Not only did Bordermarch, but those of Elfsea, Rosenfeld, Greywood, Loch Soillier, Bryn-Gwlad, Stargate...this Kingdom supported and gave. The many fields within the Sable Star were indeed honored.
  Ansteorra has given this barony 29yrs of her love, and we thank you for that.

  Of the many who entered, all gave their heart...
  Chivalric- Lord Lochlan Dunn, squire to Duke Drake
  Rapier- Don Modius von Mergentheim
  Archery- Lord Eric Greyfox
  Arts and Science- Don Modius von Mergentheim

  Bordermarch was victorious as well, represented through these jewels within the Star of Ansteorra.

  Plans are underway for our Baronial XXX ... hope to see you next year!!
  Thank you Bordermarch, for a great event..
              Armand and Caitrin
  Baron and Baroness of Bordermarch