[Ansteorra] Festival of the Phoenix update.

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 06:15:18 PDT 2006

Greetings Everyone...

   As Racheal in Gates Edge said to me the other
day, "Devin, I thought you said this was a dry
site?"...hehehe...funny aint she!
   Yes there is rain in the forecast, but do not
let that bother you. We have covered pavilions
and the list field is covered and the feast hall
is covered. Even if a little rain falls...this is
ok. This is a festival of rebirth, and without
rain there can be no rebirth.
   So come on out and play with Their Sable
Winded Excellencies Brian and Fionna, as well as
the rest of the populace of the Barony of Raven's
Fort.

Good speed, good travels and we will see you at
the event!

In Service,
Lord Devin O'Donnabhain
Event Steward