[Ansteorra] Youth Armored Combat at Loch Guardian

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 08:10:57 PDT 2006

Unto Ansteorra, We send our greetings.

Our Youth Armored Guardians grow tired of their never
ending vigilance in aid to our Chivaric Guardian to
protect Loch Soilleir’s borders from brigands and
agents who would seek to do harm with in the Barony.

Therefore, at Loch Guardian, on May 20 AS XLI, 2006 by
modern accounting, a tournament will be held to find
new Youth Guardians in all four age groups.  Please be
aware, that competition must exist for a champion to
be found in any age group.

It is also Our hope that an authorizing marshal will
come forward to instruct all youth who wish to become
authorized and compete at this event.

William and Katya
Baron and Baroness
Loch Soilleir, Ansteorra