[Ansteorra] Baby Shower for Robin Anderson of Ross

Conner Craig conner at apple.com
Tue May 23 12:24:55 PDT 2006

Greetings, friends!

I'm pleased to announce that we'll be holding a baby shower for my
wife, Lady Robin Anderson of Ross, on Saturday morning at Steppes
Warlord.

The shower will be from 10-12 am on Saturday.  We'll be next to the
main hall, outside in the small grove of trees next to the hall.
This is the same place where King's Champion has been held and there
has been a Bardic or two in this lovely grove, too.

We'll be having fresh fruit, some light cakes and other refreshments
for snacking.  Please come on by and celebrate with us!

If you have any questions, please write to conner at apple.com or
connercbc at cox.net.

And stick around for the Baron Benedict Memorial Rapier Tourney.
Armor inspection will begin at 12:30, and the tourney to follow.

Thanks, and travel safe,
Baron Conor Drummond, WSA
Conner Craig