[Ansteorra] Eldern Hills new Champions

Cheri Hodek texastornado_50 at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 06:00:28 PDT 2006

Greetings unto all,

  There was a great gathering in Eldern Hills to celebrate this last weekend. Many of our friends, old and new, joined us for our celebration.

  Our archery Championship was a very close shoot throughout the day. Karl Thorgensen did become our Archery Champion at the end of the day.

  The Rapier field showed suprises for all with Lady Angelina deCicco taking the Rapier Champion spot. The Heavy Blade Champion was taken by Don Elric Dracwin.

  On the Chivarlic field, Earl Daffydd Whitacer fought well and won the Championship.

  Vivat to our new champions !!

  Ldy Muirenn inghean Chonaill
  Event Steward

"Don't run through life so fast that you forget not only where you've
been but also where you're going.  Life is not a race, but a journey to
be savored each step of the way."