[Ansteorra] Heavy Fighting SUNDAY at Warlord

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri May 26 05:08:02 PDT 2006

My dear friends, I, Morgan Buchanan, do bid you greetings!

Steppes Warlord is upon us!  Many will fill the lysts to vie for the title Steppes Warlord XXXIII.  Saturday will be a glorious day of fighting.

On Sunday morning, after the court in which I will accept the accolade of Chivalry from the hands of Their Royal Majesties, I would invite all good Kings and Princes, Dukes and Earls, Knights and Masters, Squires and men-at-arms, soldiers of all rank and station to join me in a place to be determined to strive joyously in passes of arms!  I would face each of you to have you test my mettle and then release you to enjoy the opportunity to fight the best fighters our kingdom has to offer as well as the quality men and women who will be visiting us from other lands.  This will be done immediately following court, in a place that will not disrupt the commencement of the Steppes Rapier Championship.

I look so very forward to seeing you all!

Yours in loving service to Ansteorra,
Morgan