[Ansteorra] PeriodEncampment List

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Mon May 22 09:08:17 PDT 2006

Chass,

At the bottom of the email will be a link back to the list webpage,
it would look like ...
/lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/period-encampment-ansteorra.org
or something like that. Click on the link you see in that email that
looks like that and it will take you to a page where at the bottom
it will list the owners.

Hope that helps.

Chiara