[Ansteorra] Is something wrong with the list?

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue May 23 06:07:01 PDT 2006

Burke McCrory (burkemc at cox.net) said something that sounded like:
> What I just noticed is that the reply-to headers on the email have
> changed.  Now the original sender is included as a separate entry in
> addition to the list itself.  So when you hit return it will now send
> the response to the original sender as well as the list.  Many email
> programs will only read the first email address when filtering
> mail.  This will cause it to "break" if you filter on reply-to.   If
> the lists can be set back to only haveing the email list in the
> reply-to header it will fix some of the trouble.  Thanks.

This has been the setting for a long time. I found examples in my mailbox
going back to the beginning of the year. It is possible that when we
upgraded to the version running on the new provider that it fixed an
outstanding bug in this area.

Because of some messages depending on this feature, such as the posts
from the Board, I'd rather not remove it.

Ciao,
Pug