[Ansteorra] Cookies and merit badges

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Tue May 23 11:17:42 PDT 2006

My answer to your next question JP is I do not think many value
members with a learned skill when someone does it for the love of
said skill. It is the propagation of the skill that we value. It is
the display on themselves and others that we the populace have see
these skilled members get rewarded the most for.

I would like to ask a question in addition to that as it has puzzled
me every since I joined and heard someone say it out loud while we
were all in court.

Why is it believed that if you merchant your craft you will never
see a peerage?

Great questions!
Chiara