[Ansteorra] C&T Classes at Warlord

Conner Craig conner at apple.com
Wed May 24 08:27:48 PDT 2006

Posted by request from Don Aeron Harper

Greetings,

I'll be giving two Cut and Thrust classes at Steppe's Warlord this
weekend. One is scheduled for Saturday Morning at 10:30 and the other
for Sunday morning - same time. Both will begin in the hall and we'll
see where we want to be once we're all together (so try to be there a
few minutes early).

I plan to teach a condensed but complete system based on a period
manual publised in Italy 1572. The way this class is created it's
essentially an "intro to C&T - or everything you need to get started
and play safely (except the equipment)."

I'll be bringing as many swords with me as I can, so there will
probably be at least a few loaners.

If you are interested in this newly allowed style of swordplay, or
you are interested in learning some about another historical master
(in this case d'all Agocchie and/or Marozzo), OR you want to take one
of my classes before I leave, please join us, as this is also my last
scheduled event in-kingdom.

Aeron Harper
aka dab