[Ansteorra] The real problem . . . Officers

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Mon May 1 10:39:48 PDT 2006

Great idea! Has anyone considered making "advice books" for the different
positions? I know in An Tir there's an event stewards advice book that helps
steer people away from some of the more common mistakes of the trade so they
don't keep repeating them. Maybe something like that, written well, could
alleviate some of the anxiety people feel about taking the plunge for the
first time.

Faelan