[Ansteorra] Sorta OT: Fabric Discolouration help

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Mon May 1 16:41:08 PDT 2006

I would recommend OxyClean, but I'd also recommend testing a non visible
section first.  Another possibility for ideas, you might check on the
costume list... they work with some pretty odd fabrics and stains and would
possibly have more knowledge about how to get stains out.  I will research
it more myself and see what I can find out.

Elizabeta of Rundel