[Ansteorra] The real problem . . . Officers - I

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 06:10:31 PDT 2006

Twist my arm!  I also plan to take you up on the henna promise.  See, I don't let you off easy. LOL

  Lady Isobel

Chass Brown <chass at allegiance.tv> wrote:

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead
And don’t forget Iso... come by my tent and add some spice... to your
belly.. Spiced Mead that is. :)