[Ansteorra] OT: Lost at Steppes Warlord

Karyn Roberts 罗凯伦 dawnstar at gmail.com
Tue May 30 14:12:10 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the Kingdom, and well met --

This past Sunday at Steppes Warlord I lost an pair of prescription glasses -
they are reddish purple metal frames - if you have found them or may know of
someone that did please contact me off list at dawnstar at gmail.com.

Thank you kindly,
Rhiannon verch Ioan
mka Karyn Roberts

--
Karyn Roberts 罗凯伦
dawnstar at gmail.com

In accordance with FCC Regulation FCC 04-194:
I do not accept commercial or unsolicited email

This email transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged
and/or confidential and is intended  exclusively for the person(s) to whom
it is
addressed. Any use, copying, retention or disclosure by any person other
than
the intended recipient or the the intended recipients's designees is
strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender
immediately by return email and delete all copies.