[Ansteorra] Steppes Warlord news -- titled competition winners

Keally Howell/Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 06:59:18 PDT 2006

Cameron was the name of the young man that won the 6-9 age group.

Celeste Shelton <teacherceleste at hotmail.com> wrote:      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }      There were five competitors in youth boffer.  I don't remember the name of the young man who won 6-9 age group so if anyone knows it, please post.  Zachary of Greywood won 10-12 and Ambroglio de Giotto won the 13-15.  Needless to say, we are rather proud.  :)

  Saundra  (Mother of Ambroglio)

      Many youth entered the children's Archery competician & the winner was Wolheart Voltane of
  FalconRose who took home a lovely woven quiver.

  Lady Eithne

Judie Willey <littledragon0861 at gmail.com> wrote:

      Well, for childrens artisan e didnt have any competetors...unfortunatley we didnt get the news of the event out soon enough.
  Hadassah

  On 5/30/06, Lady Eithne GrandeDamme FR <eithnethehealer at yahoo.com> wrote:       And what of our future the children?
  Lady Eithne

Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly