[Ansteorra] children and events

David Backlin edrei at smythkepe.org
Wed May 31 10:00:11 PDT 2006

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chass Brown
  To: 'Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA, Inc.'
  Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 11:46 AM
  Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] children and events

  Hmm I would add to this. The person in the tent next to you with a child is not a baby sitting service either. This seems to be happening more and more of late.

Agreed! I was at an event a couple weeks ago and suddenly had 2 little "helpers" helping me set up my merchant booth and trying to help me sell my wares. The parents were somewhere on the other side of site and didn't seem to much care where their kids were.

Ld Edrei the Quiet
(mka David Backlin)
Merchant and Adventurer
Shire of Smythkepe