[Ansteorra] [Bryn-gwlad] In Search of: Six Thousand Years of Bread

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed May 31 22:48:23 PDT 2006

Niklas,

I thought I might have both of those in my library, but if I do, I
don't have them cataloged.

I know that both of these have been discussed on the SCA-Cooks mail
list multiple times. You might try the archives or go to the
Florilegium site (www.florilegium.org) and plug those titles into the
search engine on the top page of the site. I know I don't have
reviews of either of these files as stand-alone files.

I remember that both of these books had both pros and cons depending
upon what you are looking for. There are also similar books out there.

You might also check some of the bibliographies in the FOOD-BOOKS
section. I particularly recommend this annotated bibliography:
cookbooks-bib     (44K)  2/15/04    Cookbook bib. by Mistress Jaelle
of Armida.

Stefan