[Ansteorra] Pictures of Ansteorran Roses - Help!

Lisa A. May maaggie1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 16:37:03 PST 2006

Greetings to the populace of Ansteorra,

For several months, I've been working on a web site for the members
of the Order of the Rose who either ruled Ansteorra or who currently
reside in Ansteorra (www.roses.ansteorra.org).  Of the 39 Roses in
those categories (plus one Princess!), I have managed to obtain
pictures of all but a few to put in our Rose Gallery.  I would really
love to be able to post pictures of all our Roses, and so I send a
plea for help!

The following are the only Roses whose lovely faces do not adorn our
Rose Gallery.  If anyone has any pictures of any of these ladies,
please send them to me at Maaggie3_at_comcast.net (substitute @ for
the _at_).  Surely there are those of you out there with fond
memories of these ladies?  And better yet, photographic ones?

Duchess Karlanna of Applecross Woods, Crowned 7/27/85 and 7/25/87 by
Seamus of the Cats
Countess Drusilla of Northumbria, Crowned 7/19/86 by Charles Inman
MacMoore
Duchess Rebekka die Blonde, Crowned 7/23/88 and 1/27/90 by Mikael of
Monmouthshire
Duchess Athena Mawrcan Derwen Ddu, Crowned 7/13/91 and 1/22/94 by
Charles Inman MacMoore
Countess Anora Frayne of Winward, Crowned 7/16/94 by Jean Richard
Malcolmson
Duchess Mikaela of Monmouthsire, Crowned 1/28/95 and 7/20/96 by
Mikael of Monmouthshire
Countess Rebekah Kleinspielerin, Crowned 1/20/96 by Galen Edwin
Kirchenbauer

If you have pictures that need to be scanned, please contact me
directly for a mailing address - I can scan and return them to you,
and I promise to take great care with them.

Hopefully,

Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of the Steppes
Kingdom of Ansteorra

And do as adversaries do in law; strive mightily, then eat and drink
as friends (Wm. Shakespeare)