[Ansteorra] Moving to another Kingdom

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 09:35:47 PST 2006

Greetings Ansteorra from Master Philip White,

It is with a heavy heart that I write to you all a note of farewell.

At the end of the month I am relocating to the Province of Tree-Girt-Sea in
the Midrealm (Chicago, IL). Love has taken hold of me and I am really
happier than I ever have been. The move is a wonderful occasion for me, but
it also means I am stepping away from everyone I have grown to love here.

I will miss Ansteorra very much. I have so much to be thankful for and I
have learned to be a better person for having been here. Thanks to the
people I have known I have that to take with me wherever I go.

The “Farwell Tour” will conclude at the Tournament of Roses in Emerald Keep.
I have already had a chance to talk with many people and get hugs as I leave
but I am hoping to see as many of my friends as possible. If you can make it
and say hi that would be great. I just want a relaxed calm day to spend
enjoying friends.

I will of course still see many of you at a war and at events as I travel
back here, it just will not be as often as I may like. Stay safe and keep in
touch.

Your Servant to Command,
~p.w.