[Ansteorra] Results of Vambrace Poll

YsfaelEleanor at aol.com YsfaelEleanor at aol.com
Mon Nov 6 11:10:32 PST 2006

In a message dated 11/6/2006 12:30:46 PM Central Standard Time,
jeanpauldesens at gmail.com writes:

Burke,  can you point out to me who is pushing to make us clones?  I for  one
am not.

    From someone else who has found little to say about  the rest, I believe
that our conventions will continue to keep us unique and  singular among the
kingdoms of the Knowne World.  Rules are rules and we  are required to follow
Society.  Why do we need the extra paperwork?   Certainly not simply to assure
ourselves that we ARE different.  There are  rules and then there are rules.
Our conventions of combat, accepted and  taught to our young fighters, carry
as much weight as any written rule.

Peace,
Ysfael
Mors Ultima Ratio