[Ansteorra] Moving to another Kingdom

David L. Cox coxdl at verizon.net
Mon Nov 6 11:22:37 PST 2006

Well, all of the very best wishes in your new locale, and your professional and personal life. It has been a pleasure to know and work with you in the SCA, and let us hope the gaining kingdom understands what a resource you are.

BTW, my son, Paul, a De Paul U grad lives and works in Chicago. He advises it is COLD in the winter. I gre up in Kalamazoo, MI and still have family in Chicago. You will like the place.

Master White, go with God's speed, may the wind be at your back always, the sun to shine upon your face, a song in your heart, abd the road to rise up to meet you. I remain, with

Warmest Regards,
dlc
David ben Leon