[Ansteorra] silverhands at sbcglobal.net

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 18:32:15 PST 2006

>Heartbreaker!

lol *hug* I know ... and so many left behind. Pick up the pieces for me?

>Good luck in your future endeavors, Philip. Go always with joy, and
>the knowledge that though you leave many friends in your wake, you
>will doubtless find new ones wherever you go.

Thanks Michael, I do hope to find new people to know and care for ... and if
I am lucky I'll find someone I can jam with like you ... and laugh along
side as well. (Though I can still always readyour posts lol).

Hope you are your family are in good health. And thanks again. :-)

~p