[Ansteorra] Wedding at Bordermarch Autumn Melees (OT)

Crystal Lewis ladygwensca at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 15:51:42 PST 2006

Greetings to the Stellar Kingdom of Ansteorra!
I, Lord Lochlan Dunn and my betrothed Lady Gwen verch Cynwrig de Ynys Mon send our warmest wishes to our fellow Ansteorrans!

Please join us at the upcoming Bordermarch Autumn Melees on Saturday November 18th at 5:00 p.m. as we exchange our matrimonial vows. Led by Sir Kief it will be a memorable and momentous occasion that we wish to share with all our good friends throughout this kingdom.

Later that evening there will be games and other merriment (i.e. free alcohol) to partake at our encampment that all are welcome to come by and share.

So please join us on this wonderful day!

Lord Lochlan and Lady Gwen