[Ansteorra] Change in Ansteorra

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 12:01:31 PST 2006

You guys are a riot!!!!

Okay...incase the general populas didn't get the drift of the amusing asides...

Don't beat a dead horse...

If you have relative commentary...then express it through the venue
it will actually be heard...don't make us witness your mental masturbation...

If it's a done deal (it's coming down from Society or Kingdom level)...
buck up...deal with it...bitching doesn't do anything but create more
problems for someone else to deal with...namely...You who are bitching...

Do what the effective people do if you don't like it...
find out why it was done...
see if you can work within the system to change it...
and if you're willing to do what it takes to change it...
then do it...it may take years...but if you really believe in it...do it...

if not...qwityerbitchin...
and find something you can do that you like to do...
if all the SCA becomes to you is something to bitch about...
do us all a favour...
and examine why you are in it...

if ya don't want to be here...you as an adult can go anywhere else you want to...
go where-ever you think you can be happy...

but doin't punish everyone else by whining, complaining, etc...
and makeing everyone around you miserable...

get over it
or move on...

Lorraine DeerSlayer
(OP, CB, CSM, CIS, ORH, OR, Crane, Comet, etc)
(21 year veteran of the SCA)

Michael Silverhands <silverhands at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
On Nov 8, 2006, at 9:33 AM, Lori Campbell wrote:

>> Michae... er, Avatar said:
>
>> Oh, wait... not time yet?... sorry... it takes so little to set us
>> off...
>
> Well... if you really want to... don't let anything I say dissuade
> you.
> :)  In recent years I've been reminded just how much I enjoy a good
> rebellion.
>
>> Oooh! If they do, please sell tickets?
>
> Gasp! You want a ticket to my beating?  Michael, I didn't think that
> kind of thing interested you. ;)  Just goes to show, when you think
> you
> know a person...
>
> Kat M. :)

Not to witness your supposed beating, Countess. To witness the a**-
whuppin' that would be handed to anyone who would think to try. ;-)

(And to offer my help, of course, in the spirit of chivalry.)

Respectfully (very respectfully),
Michael
:-)