[Ansteorra] Armor standards and the SCA minimum

Lori Campbell countesskat at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 8 13:24:15 PST 2006

--- Jean Paul de Sens <jeanpauldesens at gmail.com> wrote:
> they changed Society, and it's up to the kingdoms to bring their
> books in line.

Just to clarify, as far as I knew it had always been up to the Kingdoms
to be sure they are complying with corporate.  I didn't mean to suggest
otherwise.  It's just that in my experience Corporate officers didn't
blindly trust that compliance was a certainty and therefore always got
to look over what we produced.  But then again, that was at least 10
years ago and times have changed greatly.