[Ansteorra] Steppes 12th night feast

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 12:31:06 PST 2006

The following is the 12th night menu:

 First remove

Tabbouleh salad
Hummus
Babaghanoush
Meatballs with Sour Cherry Sauce
Olives
Flat Bread
Chicken Broth

Second Remove

Kabobs, chicken and beef
Couscous
Chicken and Lentil Stew

Third remove (dessert...to be served as sidebar)

Baklava
12th Night Cake ( watch for a "good luck bean" in your slice)
poached pears in heavy cream
cheese and fruit

Kids Menu

Bread
Cheese
Mini Sausages
dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets ( we know they aren't period, but the kids
will eat it)
fruit skewers

 <steppes at lists.ansteorra.org>

please email your reservations to

tinygypsylady at yahoo.com

We are trying for a head count on feast so we don't over do it on food, but
dont run short either.  Please make note that there is a special menu for
children. Feast reservations are due by December 15th 2006.
Thank you for your help in this

Reminder: we are also looking for servers for this event, and servers feast
for free!!! please also Let anna Maria know if you can serve when making
your reservation.

--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes