[Ansteorra] Large Demo Opportunity

Melissa Baxter mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Mon Nov 13 06:00:02 PST 2006

I have been asked to pass this information on by our hospitaler:

***The Barony of Bjornsborg will be doing a demo on Sat. Nov. 25th in San
Antonio. It will be a part of the Houston Street Fair & Market (  HYPERLINK
"http://www.sanantonio.gov/houstonstreetfair/" \o
"http://www.sanantonio.gov/houstonstreetfair/"
www.sanantonio.gov/houstonstreetfair/ ) . San Antonio closes down the street
for this occasion and usual attendance runs between 5 and 10 thousand
people. Fair runs from noon until 6pm, set up from 9am onwards. Some free
parking available, (see web site).

We would welcome help from  anyone who wishes to attend this demo.  Please
contact  HYPERLINK "mailto:Deboramarzez at aol.com" \o
"mailto:Deboramarzez at aol.com" Deboramarzez at aol.com if you have questions.
Thank you, Debora.***

This is the San Antonio Mayor’s pet project and his office sounded very
excited about having us there.  The downtown holiday lights should be turned
on by then as well.

Lady Branwen le Baxtere