[Ansteorra] Steppes 12th Night

Faelan Caimbeul faelancaimbeul at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 19:13:17 PST 2006

My Lords and My Ladies! Good Gentiles All!

Their Excellencies Steppes invite everyone to attend the Barony of the
Steppes 12th Night Celebration and Kingdom Eisteddfod. There is much
merryment to be had as we travel to 11th century Andalusia, Spain.

Amoung the many events, garb contests for early period, late period and
event themed garb (middle eastern and period european), to be judged by
Duchess Ansteorra and her team. Games provided by Clan Canal, crossbow food
fights, dancing, singing, storytelling, a tour of tastes from around the
Mediterannian.

There will be merchants, children's activities, and of course BARDS!

Come watch as bards from around the kingdom compete in the premiere bardic
competion in Ansteorra. Gather around the fire for stories, songs and tales
of valor and romance, then come inside and enjoy our hearty feast.

For all the information you need, please see our website at
http://steppes12thnight.tripod.com/ .

Hope to see you all there!

Faelan Caimbeul