[Ansteorra] A small request for Gulf Wars

djmccreary at peoplepc.com djmccreary at peoplepc.com
Wed Nov 15 08:26:19 PST 2006

Unto the combined lists of the Gulf Wars attendants:

Baron Derek MacTaggart and I, Ghita Amati, are in need of your assistance. We are searching for an Ordained Minister and possibly a bagpipe player or two that would be willing to take time out of your busy schedule at Gulf Wars to join us in Holy Matrimony.

We have already spoken with the Lamar County courthouse and gotten the information for Mississippi's marriage laws. We will have to leave site Monday morning to apply for the license, and will be able to pick it up Thursday morning. Mississippi will not accept notaries from out of state, but they will accept Ordained Ministers from any state. We personally would prefer a minister to a notary also, but at this point I don't think we would say no if it was the only choice we were given. We are Episcopalian but are not picky about denomination either.

Other than the knowledge that the service must be some time after we pick up the license on Thursday, no time or date has been set in stone yet, although it will probably be in an evening as members of our Kingdom (Trimaris) have begun mentioning the possibility of food.

Anyone who could be of assistance, please email me privately at djmccreary at peoplepc.com

Baron Derek MacTaggart (mka Paul Hilton SSG, USAR)

Ghita Amati (mka Deborah McCreary)

Kingdom of Trimaris

Shire of Amurgorod