[Ansteorra] Commendations for Master Modius

Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Nov 20 14:52:27 PST 2006

Greetings,

Upon reviewing the President's Report of the October 2006 Board Meeting, I
noted the following excerpt from the Minutes of the July 15, 2006 Quarterly
meeting of the Board of Directors:

-------- Quote --------

VI. REPORTS
	B. Vice President of Operations (Society Seneschal) - George Reed
(Aaron faheud Swiftrunner of the Stone Keep)
		(D) Commendations:

Modius von Mergentheim (Erik Langhans): Mater Modius is finishing a solid
two-year tenure as Seneschal of Ansteorra. Modius has been brilliant in his
post and steps down as invigorated and full of energy as when he took the
job. It has been a privilege to work with such a fine professional, and
Ansteorra will doubtless find things for him to do. Or I will...

------ End Quote ------

While I am not surprised to see such commendation, I wanted all to know of
these words. Ansteorra is blessed with many fine individuals and it's nice
to know that the Knowne World takes notice. Vivat, Master Modius!!!

-=Armand=-