[Ansteorra] Results of Vambrace Poll

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 3 09:34:19 PST 2006

On Nov 3, 2006, at 11:23 AM, Jean Paul de Sens wrote:

> Ok, I wrote the poll, and then meant to make it active Monday, but I
> accidentally published the new poll, and some people have already
> responded,
> so we'll go ahead with the new poll now...
>
> "Should we set ourselves down to SCA level armour"
>
> Please vote at :
> http://marshal.ansteorra.org/armored/
>
> Jean Paul

I'm sorry, Jean Paul... I *think* I understand your question, but I'm
not 100% sure. Could you please restate it?

(I take you to mean something like "Ansteorra armor standards are
currently more strict than those set by Corporate. Should we lower
Ansteorra armor standards to match those set by Corporate?" That's a
very interesting question, by the way, because it invites other
questions. For example:

* If "yes", then should we specify any armor standards at all in the
Ansteorra rules? Or should we simply ratify whatever standards are
set by Corporate?

* If "no", then should we be lobbying other kingdoms and/or Corporate
to bring their standards up to ours? Should we care whether other
kingdoms have different (possibly lower) standards than ours?)

Thanks and kind regards,
Michael Silverhands