[Ansteorra] Change in Ansteorra

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 8 08:31:00 PST 2006

On Nov 8, 2006, at 10:12 AM, Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace wrote:

>> Not to witness your supposed beating, Countess. To witness the a**-
>> whuppin' that would be handed to anyone who would think to try. ;-)
>>
>> (And to offer my help, of course, in the spirit of chivalry.)
>
> Oh. Yeah. Absolutely. Why would anyone entertain even thinking about
> considering they should suppose--even for a moment--even for a
> second--for
> the blink of an eye--that Michael might perhaps possibly maybe have
> some
> sort of prurient interest in watching while a beautiful lady was
> spanked?
>
> Perish the thought.
>
> Lyon--er, Gunthar

You're quite right, Lyon--er, Gunthar. I would not be interested in
watching. ;-)

And thank you for coming to my defense so ably and promptly there. I
can only hope that, should we stand side by side in a friendly
battle, your defense will be at least as heartfelt and true. I can
assure you that mine would be no less. <G>

Michae... er, Avatar