[Ansteorra] [Steppes] Repair Question

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 12:05:53 PST 2006

Go to your local pet store, the fish department.  Look for aquarium repair kits. What you want is a type of 'glue' used to seal aquarium glass to the metal frame. Try to keep it as a smooth bead around the edge. For ease of application, I apply it to the outside of the mugs & not try to do the inside. If it does get smeared & you can't live with it, let it dry completely, take a straight edge razor blade and carefully scrape it off. Then re-apply.  It is totally non-toxic. I have used it myself. I don't know if it is dishwasher safe, since I hand wash those mugs. I do know it stands up to coffee.Hope this helps. The first mugs I had were that type and they leaked as well. My father suggested the aquarium glue.
Ly Gabriele

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, white Russian in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"