[Ansteorra] Stargate Yule

Terri Hirling thirling at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 09:05:39 PST 2006

Unto the populace of Ansteorra do I, Baroness Isabeau and Lady Vasalisa,
send greetings

**
Time is growing short, Stargate Yule is just a few short weeks away,
December 9th, (check your Black Star or
http://stargate.ansteorra.org/yule2006.shtml for more
event information).  Two of the day's planned activities are a costume
(Baroness Isabeau, coordinator)  and a table decorating (Lady Vasalisa,
coordinator) contest with the winners receiving a basket full of riches.

TABLE DECORATING:
The theme is Russian and will be judged by Yule  Revelers.  Bring your
imaginations and frivolity.

COSTUME:
Grab your needle and thread and hie thee to the solarium or pull up a seat
at the hearth side.  Contest is open to high and low born alike.  As
mentioned above,  this year's theme is Russian, no particular (SCA) time
period.  The winner will be selected by the populace.

So come join us to celebrate this joyous season and, since you'll be there
anyway, participate in our costume and table decorating contests.  You never
know, you may be the one to walk away with the "booty".  You may
register with the respective coordinators or at gate.

 Best of the season,

 Baroness Isabeau Quiquandon
Costume Contest Coordinator
(isabeauq at ev1.net)