[Ansteorra] Black Star Reminder

Barat barat at cox.net
Thu Nov 23 10:16:03 PST 2006

It's that time again (almost). The deadline for the January Black
Star is approaching fast. Please make sure to have your items for the
Black Star to me no later than Friday, December 1. This includes any
event ads and the required paperwork.

Last month (the December issue) over half of the groups submitting
items for the Black Star had to pay the late fee. In some cases the
groups simply forgot their paperwork, in one case a group did not
feel the rules should apply to them - they were mistaken. If you are
submitting an ad for the December Black Star PLEASE READ THE
SUBMISSION GUIDELINES LISTED IN EACH AND EVERY BLACK STAR before
submitting your ad. This will make the whole process go much
smoother, and will make my life much easier.

Have a happy Thanksgiving, and a Merry Christmas.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Chronicler
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley
1908 Shelby Ct.