[Ansteorra] Stefan li Rous home now

David L. Cox coxdl at verizon.net
Fri Nov 24 12:52:32 PST 2006

Welcome back, sir.

dlc
-----Original Message-----
From: ansteorra-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:ansteorra-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Stefan li Rous
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2006 2:13 PM
To: Bryn Gwlad maillist Bryn; Inc. Kingdom of Ansteorra - SCA
Subject: [Ansteorra] Stefan li Rous home now

Thank you to everyone who wrote. I guess I'll be learning how to
type, and do other activitiess, with one hand for awhile.

I guess when I do something I don't fool around. I totally broke the
bone in my upper arm about two inches above the elbow and the two
pieces overlapped about half an inch. Then they found out during
surgery Wednesday morning that I also split the bone vertically from
the break through the elbow. At least this was my left arm. I'm right
handed. Actually my left arm hasn't been hurting much since the
surgery.  I apparently bruised several ribs on my right side though,
and those have hurt much more. Before the surgery, having the bones
wiggle and rub against each other while my arm rested flat against
the table, now *that* was weird.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas