[Ansteorra] Looking for Ansteorran Homebrewers

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon Nov 27 21:10:43 PST 2006

I am the owner/moderator of the sca_brew at yahoogroups.com list.  Its a
low traffic and almost no spam list that largely stays on topic.  The
list has been around for years, we have been on yahoogroups for 7 years
and before that we were on onelist (onelist was acquired by yahoo).
Since it is run by and Ansterroran does that count as an Ansteorran list
:-\ ?

If you wanted something just for Ansteorrans then there is  the
Ansteorra BVC list  via

The Ansteorran BVC list has almost NO traffic.  Years ago it was pretty
active but not anymore.

Regards,

-Eadric Anstapa
Gates Edge