[Ansteorra] Odd question reguarding persona development

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 1 12:24:02 PDT 2006

>Dominique Epps <blueingreen at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>Which brings the question:
>"where" is Ansteorra located and how did we all get there?
>Domai

I think that different people have different takes on this.  Some people
feel that they are historical people who have gone to Ansteorra; some
operate on a game within the game principle; as though we were historical
people playing at being from some place called Ansteorra; some people have a
sort of twisty MPD sort of thing, where their existance as historical people
is separate from their time in Ansteorra; and some just never get past the
fact that Ansteorra is an artificial construct designed to give an excuse
for people pretending to be from different times and places to be together.
I'm not really sure what the best answer is.  Or even if there IS a best
answer.

Marc/Diarmaid