[Ansteorra] OT Temp in Baghdad and beyond

Ruh ruhkeddi at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 21:43:49 PDT 2006

It's supposed to get to 104 today in Baghdad and we are usually a couple degrees warmer out here in the Al Anbar province.  Last week it was down in the 90's and we walked around in jackets.  We did hit 140 near the end of July this year, so cool is relative.

Lady Edith Grey

"Sometimes you have to claw your way into the light instead of just standing there letting it shine."
Pledges - Amireal

Message: 2