[Ansteorra] Crown Tourney Waterbearing

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Mon Oct 2 12:50:04 PDT 2006

    I would like to express my gratitude to all of the individuals who made my job much easier by offering to waterbear. I could have never provided the service without the help from all of the individuals. To all of the individuals who graciously gave of themselves to help I am forever in your debt.
    I must say that the majority of my assistance came from the youth of Ansteorra. I was very proud of the service from our youth. If you are the parent of one of these young individuals please know that I received many compliments on their conduct, many of these were from Peers and Nobles who expressed how well mannered and courteous they were during the tournament.

    Lastly I must thank one young man who spent his entire weekend assisting not only me but many others.  Nicholas, who I believe is 11, met me at troll.  Prior to my arrival he helped put up the waterbearing pavilion , then assisted me with my campsite, then helped unpack the waterbearing equipment, helped set up 2 other personal pavilions and still had the eagerness to meet me Saturday morning at 9:00am to assist me for the day until he left to serve feast. These acts of assistance from such a young man touched my heart. You made my weekend more relaxed and gifted me with a very memorable experience.

In Service to Ansteorra,
Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann
Kingdom Waterbearer