[Ansteorra] So why come to the "Bad Girl Event" and what about that name?

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 13:05:01 PDT 2006

Greetings Ansteorra!!

The little shire of Brad Leah is once again hosting a very unusual event this
coming weekend (Oct 7-8).  Yes,, this is the adventurous shire that brought
you "Festival of Japan"- who can forget those feast?, "BLAT"- the famous Free
ansteorran tribute event, and of course,  "The Littlest Event"-where we
encourage gentles NOT to attend, LOL!

NOW we wish to invite Ansteorra to revel in the glory of the "Bad Girls of
History".  So you are asking 'What bad girls?"  Well ...We are talking about
those infamous Ladies throughout the centuries who went against the masculine way
of thinking, acting and just plain did what they wanted. The likes of Anna
Weylandin, That sassy German lass who managed to wiggle around Strasbourg City
laws to sell what she wanted.  Talking about doing it her way,, who could
forget Eleanor of Aquitaine or Joan of Arc?   Ahhh.. Pope Joan who experienced the
miracle of birth--ooppps!

SO,, why come to the Bad Girls Event?  Why not? <grin>  The weather is going
to be a balmy 90', plenty of camping, a nice hall to relax in, Reasonable site
and Tavern fees,  Hot or Cold showers, depending on your mood, Real
bathrooms!  PLUS both sets of Royals will be there,,, as HRH is the steward for the
event ( shameless plug).

Come as your favorite "Bad Girl of History" or just your plain o'l bad self.
We will be having both heavy & light fighting in the morning followed with
heavy melees( with combat archery). Bardic, A&S displays and Gambling.   Sat
evening we will be naming our Gambling Champion at the Tavern Gambling.

Hope to see everyone there!  For mundane details please visit our website:
http://brad-leah.ansteorra.org/badgirls/badgirls_plaintext.html