[Ansteorra] Tourney By the Loch - This weekend!

Joan Briggs joan_briggs_sca at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 21:17:55 PDT 2006

Come join the Barony of Loch Soilleir this Saturday as  we choose our Rapier, Youth Rapier, A&S, Children's A&S, and  Dance Champions!

  The prize for the Rapier Champion is a brand new Heavy Rapier from Darkwood Armoury donated by the Landsknecht   of Die Schwarze Gesellschaft.

  The prize for the A&S Champion includes a $100 Barnes and Noble gift card.

  Other events:
  Mistress Hillary Greenslade will be holding a Metal Pierce-work class  in the afternoon and Dame Klara von Ulm will hold an Artisan's Round  Table afterward.

  Children's Activities are a Dyeing class and a Fabric Stamping class.

  For more information, please contact me at joan_briggs_sca at yahoo.com!

  Lady Joan Briggs
  Event Steward