[Ansteorra] In defense of courtesy (was: Re:Courtesy challenge)

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Oct 5 10:21:16 PDT 2006

     I don't care how the customs came into effect. I don't treat women
as if I own them but I will open a door for one, step up to defend one,
ask to assist her if she needs it, etc. Like at Beltane when that young
lady sprang her ankle, I gave her a ride on my power chair (well
actually in my lap) to her encampment (and I must add it turned a nice
shade of purple black her ankle that is). I also will step forward If I
see a gentleman who is carrying a load and looks as if he needs
assistance. Also don’t be afraid to accept assistance from me just
because I am in a wheelchair.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy - Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead