[Ansteorra] Merchanting Info.

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Oct 6 16:57:21 PDT 2006

Aye in Oklahoma you have to have a Tax ID for Oklahoma, and some sites
charge you more as a merchant, or charge ya then gouge ya for a item etc
lol.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead