[Ansteorra] To all charter painters....help please

Lee Lemons lemonslee at prodigy.net
Fri Oct 6 20:28:38 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the wonderful charter painters of Ansteorra!

  I am in desperate need of painted Sable Talons.  I only have 2 in my possession at the moment!

  If you have some, here's how can you get them to me:

  My mailing information:

  Lee Lemons
  1910 Westmead #3302
  Houston, Texas 77077

  or

  give painted charters to Mistress Hillary, Star Signet, anyone from the Houston area, TRMajesties, or anyone of their entourage.  If you can get them down to the Houston area, or surrounding areas,  I'll be able to get them.

  I truly appreciate any help you can give!

  Curstaidh Magorlick
  Sable Scroll