[Ansteorra] Thanks from tha autocrat of Bad Girls of History

Chris Baran chris_baran at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 8 16:50:03 PDT 2006

Greetings!

Bad Girls of History was a successful and exciting weekend.  We appreciate
each and every person who came and enjoyed our weekend with us.  As autocrat
I want to thank the people that made this event possible.

I want to thank:

Their Excellencies Daffydd and Ocavia for coordination of the site and many
parts of the event.
Hans Faust and Monica de la Cueva for excellent breakfast, lunch, and
dinner taverns
Mistress Michelle and Countess Margaret for listmistressing
Deanna for hand-painting the scrolls for all five champions and
running the gambling competition
Sybille Strangeways for running her first A&S Competition.
Giles for his help running A&S and coordinating cabin space.
Kenichi Tsubame for running the list and marshalling. Congratulations
on receiving his AoA!

Thank you to Their Excellencies Lord and Lady Northkeep, Lord and Lady
Eldern Hills, and to Lord Elfsea for their presence.

Congratulations to:
Earl Daffydd White Aker for winning the chivalric competition
Don Timothy le Corbuiser for winning the light competition
Deborah bat Yosef for winning the A&S Competition with an excllent
comparison of wools
Mari Ferch Rathyen for winning our Bardic Competition
Torfengr Bjornsdottir for winning our Gambling Competition

We appreciate all of those who attended Our first Courts and made Our event
much more special.

HRH Romanius
Autocrat