[Ansteorra] Merchanting Info.

Richard Yeager chuymonstre at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 9 06:27:52 PDT 2006

I believe the bond is $600 in CASH or a surety bond
that no one will issue.  They will not issue a tax ID
unless you have a fixed address in Oklahoma (which we
discovered after being given the WRONG information by
someone in the Oklahoma tax office).  Alternately,
persons hosting weekend events can collect the sales
tax from the merchants and submit it with the sales
tax they are suppose to be collecting for the
admission to the events.

Cuan mac Niall