[Ansteorra] Courtesy challenge

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Sat Oct 14 20:41:22 PDT 2006

In a message dated 10/14/2006 1:31:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
marccarlson20 at hotmail.com writes:

>>As much as I don't want to fight about this  either....

For someone who professes a wish not to fight, you vent a curious  amount of
spleen, especially toward someone with whom you are not  acquainted.  I
believe that you have made your feelings known, and if that  was the point, then it
has been well taken.  If my humble opinions have in  some way caused you
injury, it is my dearest wish that you would  accept my most heartfelt apologies.
I said that I wished no quarrel  with you, good sir, and I would entreat you
to not bring one to my door.

Caterina